Friday, September 12, 2008

Who does Kate look like?




Kate is on top (4 days old) and Grace on the bottom (2 days old)

So, it looks like Kate may have the bigger cheeks but I think they look a lot alike :). Now here is Jack and Kate...


Kate on the top (4 days old) and Jack on the bottom (1 week old)


The bus ride went well but Grace doesn't want to do it ever again because it was too crowded for her. What a princess :). Last night she woke up crying and couldn't tell us why...it was very sad. I think she is very tired after her first full week of school. She said she loves school so I don't think anything happened there. This morning she didn't want to walk in by herself (or with Jack) so I parked the van and put Kate in the stroller and walked in with her and she was just fine...she even ran ahead of me most of the way. I am looking forward to this weekend so we can all just relax and they can catch up on some sleep.

1 comment: