Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another crazy week!

Well, this week has been another crazy week.


Grace came home with a goldfish she won at Awana's and thanks to Nicole she also got a fishbowl and food. Goldie is doing well in her new home. Unfortunetly the brand new (way over priced) Ariel fish tank that she got for her birthday kills any fish that we put in it. The first fish, Bubbles- the puffer fish, lasted about 2 weeks. Then we thought it would be better to get a Beta fish. We brought "Beta" home last Sunday I think and found her floating at the bottom 4 days later. I really dislike fish. So tomorrow I have to put "Beta" in a plastic bag and find the reciept and take her back to Petsmart and get a new free fish. I don't know how many more dying fish Grace can handle. Thursday, Grace started ballet. It is only for 1/2 hour but she seemed to LOVE it. We did figure out when we got there that her feet have grown again and she needs new ballet shoes. Maybe we can get those when we return Beta. She also has decided to get her hair cut! 2 years ago at Thanksgiving she said she wouldn't get it cut until Kindergarten and she didn't. So now that Kindergarten has started off comes the hair. She looks so cute!

Jack is still busy hunting with Jared. They haven't seen anything yet but that could be due to Jared giving Jack the deer call and Jack playing it like a musical instrument. The deer know exactly where they are at!

Kate is growing too fast and is already looking different to me. She is soooo strong! Last night I put her on her tummy and she quickly got mad and rolled over so I put her back on her tummy and she promptly rolled onto her back again. I don't think a 3 week old baby is supposed to do that. Then I put her on her tummy and moved her arm so she couldn't roll over as fast and instead she got her feet and legs moving and scooted across the blanket. If she had any arm strength we would be in serious trouble! Well, she is starting to wake up and that only means one thing.....food better be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment