Friday, September 5, 2008

Introducing the newest, shortest member of the family....

Kate Louise Holthe
Stats:

Sept 3rd, 4:51 a.m.

Weight: 10 pounds 1 oz

Height: 20 inches

Cheeks: XXL


Quick birth story:

Got to the hospital at midnight. Water broke at around 3ish I think and she was born at 4:51 a.m. after 1 hour of pushing. She wasn't breathing due to her cord around her neck, over her shoulder and around her tummy....what a monkey! Her heartrate was good the whole time and within 30 seconds she was pink and breathing. We just got home and have been enjoying every minute looking at her huge chipmunk cheeks. The kids LOVE her and were amazed when they saw her open her eyes! Grace was also quite giggly to see me nursing her...who knows what she is telling the kids at school today :). I will post more later...I have to get back to my princess in training :) Have a great day and thank you for all your prayers.

2 comments: