Isn't it interesting to watch how much genetics play a role in your kids.
Kate for example has the exact cheesy smile I used to have.
Kate at 19 months old
Me at about 19 months old
Grace looks like me and I think has Jared's personality (read: master teaser).
Jack looks like Jared and his dad (Papa) but I think has more my personality for now.
Kate looks like a lot like I did as a toddler (cheesy smile and crazy blond hair) and I'm not sure of her personality (funny like me, naughty like Jared was as a kid....hehe).
3 totally different kids.
Jack is built like an ox, Grace is long and lean and Kate is our short stack.
Totally different personalities.
Jack is a rule follower and very caring of other people's feelings, Grace is FUN and very snuggly, doesn't always like the rules and doesn't always care there are rules (at home...at school she is the master ruler follower) and LOVES to tease and scare people (she will hide for 10 minutes under Jack's bed just hear him scream like a girl!)
Kate is silly, loves to make us laugh and we are working on following the rules (read...working VERY hard because she knows when she does something wrong but really doesn't care).
Kate seems to be a perfect combination of Jack and Grace.
Totally different kids and yet so alike in so many ways. They all love each other (yet tease and fight like normal siblings). They love Jesus and let you know it. They are each other's best friends. We are so blessed :).


it's about time you make a new post! cute comparison of your pic and kate's!
ReplyDelete