Today, Grace and I went to my 12 week appointment with our midwife. I was so excited for this visit because this is THE visit that I would get to finally hear a heartbeat. We tried to find it at 9 weeks but couldn't. Today...our little jelly bean was front and center!
160 beats per minute...it was beautiful.
I told Grace, "that's our baby"...her response, "I want to hear it talking". We have a lot of explaining to do about what a baby can and cannot do before being born :).
So far, everything looks good. I will have the big ultrasound at 20 weeks to make sure everything is in the right place and then we just wait until March to meet our little boy or girl. We are not finding out the gender this time around. We have known with each baby what we are having...I really need some incentive this time to push another 10 pound baby out! Sorry Yaya...you will have to wait with everyone else!
No comments:
Post a Comment