Saturday, June 6, 2009

Zoo


In Kindergarten at the kids school they get to take a field trip to the zoo. I love meeting them there and chaperoning because I can bring the baby. I was with Jack when he was in Kindergarten and I just got to go with Grace and her class. I found it very different to have a little group of girls vs a little group of boys at the zoo :).
First, Jack and his group pretended to shoot all the animals. Grace and her posse named them. Second, Jack and his friends kept running ahead and in different directions. Grace and her friends held hands and walked with me.
Third, Jack and his friends laughed and made a ton of noise. Grace and her friends whined about the weather, whined they didn't get to go to the gift shop and screeched a lot...girls are high pitched noise makers.
Kate and I had a great time and it was nice to finally meet some of Grace's friends. I have felt a little...a lot...guilty this year because I wasn't able to volunteer in Grace's classroom like I did with Jack, because of Kate. Grace doesn't seem to care and maybe I will be able to be there more next year when Kate is little older.
Noelia, Zaria and Gracia...er Grace :)
That camels name is "Junior"
Kate and Grace on the carousel
My goofy girls! This is Kate's first time in a swing...she LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment