Of course I wanted to get our Christmas cards out by the 1st week of December. We have a new member of the family we want to show off. Have I gotten a decent picture of the kids yet...nope. I am still working on it. Here are some of the out takes from today at Nana's. Why are the older kids the hard ones most of the time? So, if you don't get a Christmas card don't worry....no one did! I am thinking about being different and doing Valentines Day cards this year :). At least we have the blog :)
Then I got some of Kate by the window because she can't run away from me and my camera...yet :).
I am working on the final deer hunting post. Jared and Jack had a great year and deserve their own blog story all about it so check back...I will try to get it all posted in the next couple days.
Those are some darn cute facial expressions on Kate's face!
ReplyDelete