On Thanksgiving Day we were blessed to have almost the entire family join us at Nana's. I really wanted to get a group picture but it never happened :(. We ate far too much food and it all tasted soooo good! Nothing like good food and good company! Great-Grandma had her hands full with rocking baby Kate....now if we could get her to stop calling Kate a HE.
Then I found out that one of my best friends was going to be induced & have her baby on Friday...Black Friday...don't doctors know that people shop. I was honored to be asked to be in the delivery room and even gave up Black Friday shopping to be there! Jack and Grace went to Yaya & Papa's (thank you!) and Kate joined us in the labor/delivery room for a while until our friends Shawn and Lorraine picked her up (thank you!). Dionne rocked and delivered a healthy baby girl, Erica Marie (9 lbs 4 oz). Then Dionne decided to scare us all and have LOW blood pressure that they couldn't get up. She is now ok and feeling much better...she is happy to be able to walk around without seeing stars.
I picked up the kids and got home around 11:30 pm and then was promptly woken up at 1 am to Grace informing me that she puked on her bed. NOT COOL. She has been sick ever since and is finally sleeping as I type this. Poor baby...she just sits on her little stool in front of the toilet crying. I also found out that 2 other people that were at Thanksgiving are also now throwing up....NOT COOL. Say a prayer that the puking stops with Grace and that I didn't somehow spread that to Dionne and the new baby. We were all healthy when I went up there :(....or so I thought. So that has been our week....here's hoping for a dull week ahead! Oh, here are some pictures I just took of Kate (and Jack)....She is too cute :)....








Cute pictures of Kate..Jack looks like such a big guy!
ReplyDelete